- Largest selection of CYBEX products
- Free 30 day returns
- Secure payment methods of your choice
- Customer support by CYBEX experts
Hidden functions focus attention on the design. The baby carrier delivers easy and inuitive fit for the parents of all sizes.
- Healthy ergonomic carrying
- Adjust from newborn to toddler
- Intuitive & flexible: Easy adjustment from person to person
A Close Bond
The Maira.tie from the CYBEX Gold range offers easy and intuitive adjustment to fit parents of all sizes and allow for comfortable carrying. It also adjusts as baby grows: the ergonomic seating panel adjusts in width and height so you can carry your child from newborn days to toddler years (approx. 2 years). The carrier’s ergonomic shape and wrap-like fabric support baby’s naturally rounded back. In addition, the extendable, multi-functional headrest and the diagonally elastic fabric offer optimized support for baby’s naturally rounded back.
- Carrier from birth (approx. 3.5 - 15 kg)
- Healthy carrying from newborn to toddler (approx. 3.5 – 15 kg)
- Height and width adjustable panels
- Support of natural spread-squat position
- Multifunctional headrest
- Crossed or parallel straps
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Height Backpanel
- 340 - 370 mm
- Width Backpanel
- 350 mm
- Waistbelt Length
- 740 - 1700 mm
What is included?
- Maira Tie Baby Carrier
- User Guide
FAQ - MAIRA.tie
Yes. For best results, machine wash in a delicate cycle with liquid detergent at 86°F (30°C). Fasten all buckles before washing. It may be useful to put the carrier in a wash bag for extra care. Do not tumble dry, and do not expose to direct harsh sunlight.
The product can be used in the front-carrying position from birth (3.5 kg or 7 lb, 11 oz). The side-carrying position can be used when a baby can hold its own head up (from around 3 months old). Back carrying is an option for babies with good head and bottom control (from around 6 months).
The front-carry position can be used from birth (3.5 kg, or 7 lb, 11 oz).
The side-carrying position can be used when a baby can hold its own head up (from around 3 months old).
The back-carry position is suitable for babies with good head and bottom control—generally from 6 months onward.