- Largest selection of CYBEX products
- Free 30 day returns
- Secure payment methods of your choice
- Customer support by CYBEX experts
New standards in functionality and a bold design statement. Easy & fast click-on and click-off system.
- Healthy ergonomic carrying
- Adjust from newborn to toddler
- Intuitive & flexible: Easy adjustment from person to person
A Close Bond
The Maira.click is a full buckle carrier from the CYBEX Gold range, made from diagonally elastic fabric which supports baby’s naturally rounded back. The baby carrier is secured through an easy click mechanism for very fast click-on and click-off. From newborn to toddler (approx. 2 years), the ergonomic seating panel and the multi-functional head and neck rest adjust to baby’s size for ergonomic and comfortable carrying in the natural spread-squat position.
- From newborn to toddler. Approx. 3.5 - 15 kg
- Healthy carrying from newborn to toddler (approx. 3.5 – 15 kg)
- Height and width adjustable panels
- Support of natural spread-squat position
- Multifunctional headrest
- Crossed or parallel straps
- Safety lock mechanism
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Height Backpanel
- 340 - 370 mm
- Width Backpanel
- 420 mm
- Waistbelt Length
- 740 - 1700 mm
What is included?
- Maira Click Baby Carrier
- User Guide
FAQ - MAIRA.click
Yes. For best results, machine wash in a delicate cycle with liquid detergent at 86°F (30°C). Fasten all buckles before washing. It may be useful to put the carrier in a wash bag for extra care. Do not tumble dry, and do not expose to direct harsh sunlight.
The product can be used in the front-carrying position from birth (3.5 kg or 7 lb, 11 oz). The side-carrying position can be used when a baby can hold its own head up (from around 3 months old). Back carrying is an option for babies with good head and bottom control (from around 6 months).
The front-carry position can be used from birth (3.5 kg, or 7 lb, 11 oz).
The side-carrying position can be used when a baby can hold its own head up (from around 3 months old).
The back-carry position is suitable for babies with good head and bottom control—generally from 6 months onward.