Mios Lux Carry Cot
- Largest selection of CYBEX products
- Free 30 day returns
- Secure payment methods of your choice
- Customer support by CYBEX experts
- Panorama view and sky view windows
- Breathable mattress
- Individual design
The New Generation Mios Lux Carry Cot attachments for the new Mios enable sophisticated and comfortable family travel. The spacious unit boasts generous dimensions and maximum comfort. The Cot Packs are available only for our Fashion Collections and Fashion Collaborations, so whenever you want to change your Lux Carry Cot’s look you can purchase them separately.
- From birth up to 9 kg (approx. 6 months)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Sun Canopy with UPF50+ sun protection
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Extendable Visor
- Memory Buttons
- Front Pocket
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
Products to combine:
- New Generation Mios Frame
To find warning and safety information for this product, please go to the Downloads area.
- Panorama and sky view windows
- Two different mesh windows improve air circulation and provide a...
- Breathable soft foam mattress
- The interior memory foam mattress and its lining...
- Sun canopy with integrated sun visor
- The sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection and has an...
- Carrying handle
- Carrying the cot is always balanced and easy thanks to the integrate...
- Front pocket
- The new pocket with zipper is a convenient place to s...
- 830 mm
- 410 mm
- Height (canopy folded & raised)
- 300 - 580 mm
- 4.2 kg
Dimensions – Mattress
- 695 mm
- 295 mm
- 170 mm
- 4.2 kg
What is included?
- New Generation Mios Lux Carry Cot
- Rain Cover
- Breathable Memory Foam Mattress
- User Guide
What is the difference between the Mios and Priam strollers?
Both Platinum strollers are premium products with stunning designs and a full range of features making daily travel with a child a pleasure from day one. These include one-pull harnesses, interchangeable Seat Packs and Cot Packs, 4-in-1 travel system capability and easy folding and reclining mechanisms.
The Mios is designed for the city: with lightweight construction, a small footprint and breathable mesh elements all helping city lovers take their child around the metropolis in comfort and style.
What are the advantages of the Mios stroller’s breathable mesh?
On hot city days, the breathable mesh built into the Mios’s backrest and legrest allow heat to escape and cooling breeze to circulate around your child.
How lightweight is the Mios stroller?
The Mios stroller weighs 9.8 kg (excluding the comfort inlay), making it an agile and portable choice for life in the city.
Why does the Mios stroller have a small footprint?
The small footprint allows the Mios to be maneuvered effortlessly through the city. With a narrow width of 50 cm it can fit through subway turnstiles, crowded streets and in cozy boutiques. Just one of the features making the Mios an excellent companion for fast-paced city life.
What is the benefit of the Mios stroller’s one-pull harness?
Conventional harness systems usually require the parent to complete several steps to properly secure their child. First the child has to be placed in the seat and the clips fastened. Then the harness straps have to be individually adjusted to make sure they fit the child properly. Oftentimes this process is complicated by an uncooperative child who wants to wriggle out of the restraints – adding wasted time and stress to the daily task of getting ready to go outside.
The one-pull harness solves this problem by allowing parents to secure their children quickly and easily. Simply place your child in the seat, fasten the clips and close the buckle, pull the harness to fit and you’re good to go. Securing the harness and adjusting to fit are combined in a single step that can be done with one hand. Also, your child will always have a properly fitting harness, no matter how fast they grow. One less thing to worry about so you can start your stroll quicker and more relaxed.
I want to buy a Mios. What do I need to get?
To offer our customers maximum choice when purchasing a Mios, there are four separate stages to the decision:
• Choose a Mios Frame and Seat: The hard parts of the frame and seat unit. Frame colors include Black, Rosegold, Chrome with Black Details and Chrome with Brown Details.
• Choose one or more Mios Seat Packs: The fabric parts of the seat, as well as the stroller canopy. There are a range of color and fabric choices available, as well as the option of choosing one of our Fashion Collections.
• If desired, choose a Mios Lux Carry Cot: The Lux Carry Cot can be used to carry a baby from birth until they weigh 9 kg (approximately 6 months old). This includes the Cot frame, interior and exterior fabrics, a memory foam mattress and a Rain Cover. The exterior fabrics are interchangeable and can be replaced with a Cot Pack.
• If desired, choose a Mios Cot Pack: If you’d like an additional look for your Lux Carry Cot, you can purchase an extra Cot Pack. Available for our Fashion Collections and Collaborations.
What is the maximum child age and weight the stroller and cot can carry?
The Mios Stroller with seat can carry children from birth up until they are 22 kg (approximately 4 years old).
The Mios Lux Carry Cot can carry children from birth up until they are 9 kg (approximately 6 months old).
What does the Mios stroller travel system let me do?
The Mios stroller seat unit can be removed, allowing you to attach a Mios Lux Carry Cot or an infant car seat to the stroller frame. Alternatively you can attach a Platinum Lite Cot to the reclined stroller seat unit to provide additional comfort and support. This means the Mios has four different travelling options:
• Stroller with seat unit
• Stroller with reclined seat unit and Platinum Lite Cot attached
• Stroller with Mios Lux Carry Cot
• Stroller with infant car seat
What are the advantages of the Mios stroller reversible seat unit?
The Mios stroller reversible seat unit lets you change your stroller set-up to suit the developmental needs of your child. Younger children can sometimes feel overwhelmed by the outside world, and often prefer to face their parent for reassurance and support. The parent-facing position also provides opportunities for parent-child bonding. When the child gets older they will often become more curious about their environment. The front-facing position is great for these children as they can look ahead at the outside world and get more sensory experience.
Sometimes a child will want to face different directions depending on their mood. They may become overloaded with sensory input in the front-facing position, and will want to calm down under the reassuring gaze of the parent. This is where the Mios reversible seat unit comes in especially handy, as the seating direction can be quickly changed while the child stays in their seat. Parents can react to the changing needs of their child with a minimum of fuss.
How small does the Mios stroller fold?
The Mios has a folded size of L 300 mm x W 500 mm x H 650 mm. This makes it easy to store at home or on the go in car trunks, gym lockers or airplane luggage. The folding mechanism can be easily operated with just one hand.
Is the Mios stroller compatible with a car seat?
Yes, you can attach any CYBEX or gb infant car seat to the Mios stroller frame. This is easily done with the help of adapters, which are included with the Mios frame. Switching from a car journey to a stroll around town is fast and seamless, while your child stays happy and relaxed.
Can I use the Mios stroller from birth?
The Mios stroller seat can be easily reclined to an ergonomic lie-flat position, so you can safely carry your newborn. You can also combine the stroller seat with a Platinum Lite Cot for extra comfort and weather protection.
The Mios 4-in-1 Travel System also allows you to attach a Lux Carry Cot or infant car seat to the stroller frame – both of which are suitable options for carrying a newborn baby.
What accessories can I get for my Mios stroller?
The following accessories are available:
• A Cup Holder to carry your drinks on the go. The 2-in-1 Cup Holder also provides a handy place to put your smartphone.
• Insect Nets for both the stroller seat and the Lux Carry Cot.
• A Snack Tray for quick meals in the stroller.
• A Parasol that clips to the stroller frame to shade against sunlight.
• The Platinum Footmuff and the Platinum Winter Footmuff for cold weather protection.
• The Platinum Changing Bags: Choose a stylish Tote Bag or a larger Shopper Bag.
Why are there separate Mios Seat Packs and Cot Packs?
The fabric components of the Mios seat and Lux Cot can be changed, giving you the freedom to change your Mios’s look whenever you feel like it. For the Seat Packs there are a range of stylish colors and fabric options. There are also a stunning range of Fashion Collections to choose from.
Additional Cot Packs are also available for Fashion Collections and Special Collaborations only.